- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
A Stranger's Pose Paperback – 16 Oct 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Emmanuel Iduma is editor of Saraba magazine, and a faculty member of the MFA Art Writing program at the School of Visual Arts, New York. He is the author of The Sound of Things to Come (The Mantle, 2016) and co-editor of Gambit: Newer African Writing (The Mantle, 2014). His essays on art and photography have been published widely and he has received the 2018 Creative Capital/The Andy Warhol Foundation Grant in Art Writing. In 2017, he was associate curator of the Nigerian pavilion at the Venice Biennale.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product