Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
Stranger in a Strange Land: Encounters in the Disunited States Paperback – 1 Jan 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Gary Younge is an excellent journalist--a critical writer at a critical time." --Andrea Levy
"Forthright, sane, measured, and vivid, Younge sees both England and America with a kind of hard-edged clarity that impresses me to no end." --Jonathan Raban
About the Author
Gary Younge has been on the staff of "The Guardian" since 1994, and is a frequent contributor to "The Nation." He was the recipient of the "Washington Post's" Lawrence Stern Fellowship in 1996, and his previous book, "No Place Like Home," was shortlisted for the Guardian First Book Award. He lives in New York City.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Middle East > Iraq
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United States > Regions
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing