The Story of Stuff: How Our Obsession with Stuff is Trashing the Planet, Our Communities, and Our Health - and a Vision for Change: How Our Problem ... and Our Health - and What to Do About It Paperback – 27 May 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1849010382
- ISBN-13 : 978-1849010382
- Product Dimensions : 13.3 x 2.9 x 19.5 cm
- Publisher : Constable (27 May 2010)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 109,896 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
A potentially important book that brings a great many facts and arguments into a single volume. --Irish Examiner
Here, for the first time, is a simple, single explanation for the major problems facing the world today. Environmental superstar Annie Leonard has already reached millions worldwide with her message about the way stuff is ruining our lives.
It's time she reached you, too.