- Board book: 24 pages
- Age Range: 2 - 4 years
- Publisher: Ideals Publishing Corporation,U.S.; Brdbk edition (15 Feb. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0824966872
- ISBN-13: 978-0824966874
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 1.8 x 12.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 201,827 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Story of Rosa Parks Board book – 15 Feb 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Patricia Pingry has written nearly fifty successful board books for children. She is widely recognized for her ability to create simple and entertaining stories for toddlers. In addition to her history titles, Patricia has written numerous holiday titles, such as The Story of Christmas and The Story of Easter.
Steven Walker is Programme Leader in Child and Adolescent Mental Health at Anglia Polytechnic University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A simple book that misses out quite a bit of detail but good for younger children to read themselvesPublished 7 months ago by angela thorpe
This is a nice little book which introduces very young children to a strong black female role model in a simple way.Published on 25 Oct. 2012 by starsweep
This book was well read by my Year 1 children. A very good book to support the learning about Rosa Parks.Published on 17 Nov. 2011 by Ags
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Children's & Young Adult
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > General Knowledge & Trivia
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > United States