Customer reviews

Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Pinata, Pull String
Colour: Green/White|Size: One Size|Change

on 2 October 2010
This product is great, my son enjoyed this at his 4th birthday party in the summer. We hung it from the climbing frame and the kids batted it with pinata sticks to make all the sweets fall out, they all had a lot of fun. Its a good design, has pullstrings to help the smaller kids get the sweets out and is made well with great detail.
on 4 December 2010
This is a pull-ribbon pinata with only 8 ribbons which I didnt realise when buying. I bought it for an 8 yr olds party (with 15 children so some didnt get a go). The ribbon that was attached to the door broke and I had to use brute force to get the thing open for the sweets to fall out. Wouldn't buy again.
on 28 November 2015
Good that it holds the sweets but I had expected to keep the buzz for my son after his party because it came with strings. The strings didn't work and we had to tear buzz in the end to release the sweets. Bit disappointing
on 11 November 2010
I ordered this pinata for my son's 4th birthday and he really liked it. It really looks good, but is not very big in size. Also it did not have any clearly marked hole from where we could fill it up.
on 18 May 2016
Got this for my little boys toy story birthday party. He and his guest where amazed by it. Its not as big as I thought. The kids loved bashing it to infinity and beyond.
on 20 November 2015
The actual product would be fine and id have been happy but unfortunately ours turned up crushed on buzz's chest so can not be used for our sons birthday!
on 5 February 2017
Not worth the money, like the previous reviews have said the pull strings don't actually work and you end up having to rip it open to get the sweets out.
on 1 March 2015
Brought for my son's birthday didn't really break the best. Looked soo good well worth it only thing you don't get a stick with it at that price.
on 10 December 2013
My son loved tid although it was a little smaller then i first expectd but lovely finish, I will defo use again
on 1 September 2014
Unfortunately, the Pinata didn't open even when all of the strings had been pulled!

See one answered question