- Audio CD (16 Jun. 2009)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Phantom Sound & Vision
- ASIN: B0027DWADI
- Other Editions: Audio CD | MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 716,197 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
|Price:||£25.11 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
AutoRip is available only for eligible CDs and vinyl sold by Amazon EU Sarl (but does not apply to gift orders or PrimeNow orders). See Terms and Conditions for full details, including costs which may apply for the MP3 version in case of order returns or cancellations.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Usually when I hear the word "strings" my skin starts to crawl, but fortunately here it's not the overdone, schmaltzy string sections that plague a lot of modern jazz albums (see Diana Krall's latest effort). The strings are very understated, dry in the mix and they blend in well with the other instruments.
Mayra's voice has further matured since Navega. Her singing simply takes you on a musical voyage.
The songs are varied, yet the album has a very good flow. If anything, I'd say the songs are less "catchy" than on Navega. I'm guessing this album takes more time for the songs to sink in, but that's not a problem at all. When the music's this good, I don't mind listening to it again...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Trying to access the bonus one has to sign up to OpenDisc only to be directed to a message saying "Your artist's Opendisc is now inactive". Read morePublished on 19 May 2012 by Ben Vale
I did a review on Mayra's first album Navega which I honestly thought would be really hard to equal. Read morePublished on 13 Feb. 2010 by Kindle Customer