- Hardcover: 140 pages
- Publisher: CLB International, Godalming, Surrey; illustrated edition edition (Sept. 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1858339677
- ISBN-13: 978-1858339672
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 29.8 x 26 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,064,935 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Storage Solutions: Over 100 Creative Ideas for Utilizing Space Around the Home Hardcover – Illustrated, 1 Sep 1998
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the kitchen to the children''s room and the home office, Storage Solutions shows how to make designe r storage items, all illustrated clearly with detailed instr uctions and newly-commissioned step-by-step photographs. '
Top Customer Reviews
The book presents ideas and storage solution projects well with the skills of the average DIY-crafter. This is an older title (1998) so the VHS storage box was a bit if a blast from the past☺ but is easily translated for other use. The towel rack for the bathroom is stunning – simple yet very good-looking and not dated at all. In fact none of the projects are cringe-worthy out of date, any can go in a modern house and be useful and smart. Storage solutions for every room of the house – I especially love the wall baskets made from wire and chicken screen for a country kitchen and plan to make those first. The instructions look as though making these will be fun - to twist the wire the author uses a wooden coat hanger!
The book is filled with ideas expressed in drawings and the text that doesn’t ‘talk down’ to the reader. The project materials range from thick cardstock, textiles, and wire to wood, none require more than a few basic tools any DIY or crafter will have in their kit. All are illustrated with good photographic and text guidance.
So, not a replaced book lost to a hurricane but a whole new book I'm glad to have.
I particularly recommend Instructables; Ikea Hackers and the endless supply of sewing and design websites that you can find very easily.
This is a clunker of a book - it went straight into the goodwill box.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > DIY Guides
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Household Hints
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies