Stopping the Clock Hardcover – 16 Jul 1996
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Klatz and Goldman deal with theories of aging, the natural hormones (melatonin, DHEA, hGH etc.), the miracle minerals and vital anti-oxidants, exercise, nutrition and how to handle stress. It's important to note that an anti-aging lifestyle is not only designed to extend one's life, but also to ensure a healthy, happy and quality existence at any age.
The chapter on the pioneers of anti-aging medicine and their personal secrets of longevity are particularly interesting and informative. The exercise section is very well illustrated and there are a couple of other graphs and figures to illumine the text.
The book contains a glossary, appendices on anti-aging specialists, institutes, research and educational organizations, an extensive bibliography and a thorough index.
I would also like to recommend "The Superhormone Promise" by William Regelson and "Renewal" by Timothy J. Smith. These three books together will make you an anti-aging expert. Just remember to apply this good advice!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
An insult to the lay reader and the physician alike
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Aging
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine