- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Stop Marrying Mistakes Paperback – 1 Feb 2007
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Key concepts in "Stop Marrying Mistakes" include:
- Being ready to pick up the pieces, how a person knows that they're through the grieving process and ready to begin the healing process.
- Four fundamental rules of growth and how can we apply them in our lives.
- Three crucial steps to healing.
- How we can get rid of old relationship baggage.
- How to deal with depression caused by divorce.
- Recovering shattered confidence.
- Dealing with crutches like drugs, alcohol, shopping, and food.
- Believing in youself again and finding your self-worth.
- How parents that are divorcing can maintain a close relationship with their children.
- The 10 Commandments of Step-parenting.
- Dating again after divorce.
- Finding a new way to deal with intimacy.
- Potential pitfalls of marrying again and how people can avoid them.
With a nationwide divorce rate of 50% this book will have a positive impact on many, many people. Use the material in this book to start you on a path to healthy, happy, and loving relationships. It will show you how to "Stop Marrying Mistakes."
~ Kevin Decker, Relationships Coach, Award Winning Speaker, Bestselling Author of "Romantic Antics", and Host of The Inside Romance Show
Pamela Campbell, Owner of Chez Ralene (Women's Boutique)