on 3 July 2017
I am only giving one star because I have to to post. Ordered two bags, it was my understanding that a bag had a closed bottom. Apparently not, I recieved two tubes. I also paid two lots of postage for items that weight next to nothing. I will say that the tubes material feel of a decent quality. I will be filling mine with shredded memory foam when I have sewn a bottom and I am sure they will be fine.
on 21 August 2017
Oh dear. An hour of my life I won't get back. Looked a bit small for my bean bag but decided to have a go. Because it's clingy material it's hard to pour the beans from a bean bag without another person to hold it open. Lots and lots of beans all over the floor. It also laddered and I had to tie it further down than I would have liked. And finally after all that it's too small for my oblong bean bag ☹️. I really can't face taking the beans out again after clearing the first lot up (needing to buy another bag of beans at this rate) so I have a bean bag that's plump in the middle and completely empty at the ends. Hmmm. Not really the look I was going for. Disappointed.
on 20 March 2014
Bag is a tube that you tie, so could be cut to a smaller size if needed. I used a kitchen jug to fill it.
on 28 April 2017
Used this as a liner for a knitted pouffe. It worked really well. Thin yet robust.
on 3 August 2017
Not as wide as I'd hoped, so quite lose in my bean bag
on 22 July 2017
Used inside bean bag works well
on 19 July 2017
Description not clear, thought it comes with beads too
on 27 April 2017
Did the job, perfectly.
on 30 April 2017
this was very snaggy in use and difficult to seam. In fact I enclosed it inside a sheeting bag before putting inside the outer cover.
on 28 June 2017