• Customer reviews

on 31 January 2017
Egad! If my farts sounded like this I'd be begging the Doctor to give me an endoscopy or something, as I would be believing myself to have swallowed a depressed duck. I wish I had read other reviews as this product is just terrible and does produce nary a sound similar to a fart, trouser trump,flatulence, a stinker, toot, bottom burp or even any form off ass acoustics. The only hot air here is in the misleading product title: "Canard Mort" would be more appropriate. I make farting noises in its general direction.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 August 2016
Bought this as a novelty gift and for 99p it's fine as a stocking filler but only if you know someone who loves toilet humour. Or perhaps a Secret Santa gift for someone you don't particularly like.

It doesn't sound like a fart and the whistle stopped working after a while. Just fart instead. Have a laugh then open the window.
2 people found this helpful
on 31 December 2017
Just sounds like a balloon going down rather than a fart but grandson loved it although I could have slapped myself for buying it cos god its annoying for adults especially after hearing it 100 times in one day but brill for boys so id recommend
on 11 May 2016
For £1.21 with FREE UK delivery, this is a great item.I see others saying it's not good, sounds nothing like a fart, maybe so, but I was unaware there was just one specific noise for a fart lol :) My son had lots of fun and laughs thinking he was making 'farting noises,' so for seeing him so happy, it was a good £1.21 spend :)
on 25 December 2015
Not even worth one star! Wish I has read the comments first. It doest work. I should have saved money and cut the top end off a balloon and blown through that as thats practically all it is. It makes no sound! The high ratings must be off people who havent opened the item an bought as gifts as it looks good but doesnt do the job!!
on 5 November 2017
A complete joke of a product fell apart taking it out of the casing... dont touch with a bargepole
on 13 November 2015
Given this 5 stars because it arrived so quickly BUT I had not realised the Fart whistle SMELLS as well as the fart sound , so now I am afraid to give it to my grandson incase the smell is strong and then offensive , I don't want to be escorted out of my son-in-laws house 😀😀😀
on 9 June 2014
Everybody has a different idea of an authentic fart noise. This was opened on Christmas day with high expectations of the fun to be had, but to be honest it was all a bit of an anti-climax. The noise produced by blowing the whistle was a bit too high pitched for my liking, a bit like one of the clarinets in our school orchestra on a bad day. I have to be honest and say I have never heard a fart like that, but then again, this might be normal for some people. Perhaps the designers could go for a lower tone in the next batch.
on 28 March 2018
Bought as a stocking filler. This was a bit crap really. didn't do a lot or sound like a fart. Lasted 2 minutes before boys lost interest
on 28 December 2017
Rubbish. Brought as a stocking filler for son who loves a good fart joke, but was totally disappointed on Christmas morning when it didn’t work. waste of money!