- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Stock Market - 50 Years of Capitalism at Work Paperback – 30 Nov 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
... it is comforting to witness in hindsight the turmoils and mistakes of the past , seemingly catastrophic at the time , as if the financial world as we know it is ending , and yet it obviously didn't .... somehow we muddled through , overcame , repaired ... and forgot those past experiences , only to remake them again in the present , in some form ...
But the crucial point is , as this history shows , we do live to profit and invest another day .
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This book is a good source of information for every serious student of the stock market's evolution. This book is mostly about FTSE, but good thing is that different socio political trends in different stock markets today can be evaluated. The way this book relates stock market and the wider economy is amazing.Anyone interested in the working of the financial system will find this book invaluable.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Finance and Stock Market History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Theory & Philosophy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Investments & Securities > Commodities
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies