- From mountain bikes to cycle computers, find 1000s of products in our bikes store.
Stock Car Race Shop: Design and Construction of a NASCAR Stock Car (Motorbooks ColorTech) Paperback – 29 Jun 2001
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From chassis design to the last decal's application, veteran NASCAR writer Bill Burt brings fans behind the scenes to show how favorite teams design and build their cars from the ground up. As Burt travels from shop to shop, readers are treated to colour photographs, design drawings, and schematics depicting chassis, engines, bodies, and other components on the drawing board and the shop floor. The author's expert text, as well as firsthand accounts from builders, drivers, and owners, explain the processes involved in constructing a race machines worthy of competing on NASCAR's superspeedways, short tracks, and road courses.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Repair
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Road & Transport
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Cycling > Repair
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Motor Sports > Formula One
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Motor Sports > NASCAR