- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
In Stitches: The Highs and Lows of Life as an A&E Doctor Paperback – 3 Mar 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Nick Edwards is an Accident and Emergency (A&E) Doctor working in the UK and a passionate believer in the NHS. However the reforms, political correctness and the Anglo-Saxon culture of binge drinking and fighting and the resulting A&E visits are a strain on his sanity. So, to keep up his morale, he began writing down his feelings a form of literary cathartic therapy the results of which make up his first book 'In stitches the highs and lows of life as an A&E doctor.'
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Nick Edwards comes across as committed, passionate, honest, thoughtful, and as another reviewer said, a good bloke!
I hope a doc of Nicks qualitiy & qualities treats me when I'm in A&E. I think Bevan would be pleased to have people working within the NHS who so obviously value it & the ideals behind it's creation.
I hope some politicians & managers read this and consult with him in makinf future reforms so that the future of the NHS can be brighter than it now seems.
You will laugh out loud. You will feel your heart fill with compassion. You will join Nick in anger. This is a gem. Its entertaining, down to earth & educational. Worth my 99p & will remain on my beloved Kindle.
accident and emergency doctor, both funny and also the more serious side of the busiest part of any hospital.
Also a very good price from kindle.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look forward to next book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Medical
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Science
- Books > Biography > Theatre & Performance Art
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Accident & Emergency Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Hospital Administration & Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Accident & Emergency Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z