- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Rowan Yarns Ltd (7 Jun. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 190448588X
- ISBN-13: 978-1904485889
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 0.4 x 21.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,238,305 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Stitch and Sparkle: 15 Easy Projects to Stick and Sew Paperback – 7 Jun 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"...puts the fun back into sewing..." -- Stitch magazine, Oct/Nov issue
"Inspire and motivate young creatives by giving them the ideas and skills to personalise and customise 'their' stuff." -- Sew Today, September 2007
About the Author
Charlotte graduated in 2004 with a first class honours degree in textiles from Huddersfield University. She has exhibited her work at the 2005 Knitting and Stitching Show in London to great acclaim and regularly creates projects for Coats Crafts UK. Charlotte lives in Darlington, County Durham.
Top Customer Reviews
The projects are nice and the materials to make them are obtainable, would definitely recommend it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a very sweet little book, perfect for people who like quick results and like more contemporary styles. Read morePublished on 8 Oct. 2009 by Ms. Katie
love this book. pure inspiration and easy to follow. Cant wait to get more in the same series.Published on 24 April 2009 by Mrs. H. J. Damer