- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Stir Crazy [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Long-time losers Skip Donahue (Gene Wilder) and Harry Monroe (Richard Pryor) are hired to wear woodpecker costumes to help promote a bank's opening, only to be wrongfully imprisoned when a pair of criminals, wearing identical outfits, rob the bank. Their claims of innocence ignored, Skip and Harry are forced to adapt to prison life, and end up being persuaded to ride for the Warden in the local rodeo show. Directed by Sidney Poitier.
Sidney Poitier directed (sadly without much distinction) this 1980 comedy teaming Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor as New York knuckleheads who try their luck in California and are accused of robbing a bank. Most of the laughs concern their survival strategies in prison (at one point, Wilder decides to "reach out and talk" to some hulking murderer) and their plans to escape. Both performers are so brilliant in any situation that they give this film plenty of funny moments (one or two of which became instantly classic), but this is not exactly a film for the ages. --Tom Keogh --This text refers to the Blu-ray edition.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews