- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Mainstream Publishing (21 Jun. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780575580
- ISBN-13: 978-1780575582
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 1.7 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 299,201 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Still Single Papers: The Fearless Musings of a Romantic Adventurer Aged Thirty-Two-and-a-Half Paperback – 21 Jun 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Makes Bridget Jones's Diary read like a Saga Holidays brochure . . . Men who read this will never again fire off a flippant text flirtation" (John Niven, author of Kill Your Friends)
"Funny, relatable and utterly enjoyable . . . the new chick-lit anti-heroine" (Stylist)
"An unflinchingly frank and funny look at 21st century dating that makes Carrie Bradshaw look like a nun" (The Big Issue)
"We knew we were on to a winner when we saw the tagline" (Cosmopolitan)
"Get this!" (Sunday Express)
A candid, humorous dating memoir from a fresh, edgy and distinctive new female voiceSee all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Buy it. Buy it now.
A great read, and great debut book, heres waiting for the next Alison Taylor instalment!
Alison Taylor is a mix of Sue Townsend, Woody Allen, Ricky Gervais and Charlotte Bronte. This book is brilliant. Don't hesitate. Buy it now.
This book made me chuckle and laugh out loud - at times I wanted to yell at the author Alison Taylor: 'where do you find these losers'. There are also some sadder, more poignant moments that are wonderfully written.
I finished this book in less than a day and my wife grabbed it straight off me having seen my reaction - all in all an amazing summer read.
A remarkably brave, and sometimes uncomfortably honest, insight in the workings of a young woman looking for old-school love.
I have to admit I squirmed sometimes, but laughed more - it's super-witty-finger-on-the-pulse stuff. The music she listens to and the places in London she hangs out make it all the cooler. Bravo.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great fun read - just what you need for the winter blues! Arrived promptly & good value too. Highly recommended.Published on 9 Feb. 2014 by Ron
really funny book and I quite enjoyed it. perfect holiday read and would recommend to lots of people thank youPublished on 2 Oct. 2013 by Nicola
Disturbingly honest, brutal at times, beautifully human. Over-all, incredibly funny. This book made me laugh so hard that I nearly soiled myself.Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by oliverlloyd
A first novel that is amusing, up to date and thoroughly enjoyable. A good holiday read. Alison Taylor is a talent to be continued I hope.Published on 8 Dec. 2012 by Peter Watterson
This is an intelligently written and refreshingly honest portrayal of single life for professional women in their 30s! Read morePublished on 4 Dec. 2012 by Sorellina
Honest, brave, current, at times emotional and hilariously funny on every page this is the must read book of the summer. Read morePublished on 3 Aug. 2012 by RJ
A thoroughly enjoyable read. The author Alison Taylor has a wry clever humour and I laughed my way through this book. Read morePublished on 3 Aug. 2012 by AM
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Family & Marriage
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Marriage
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Weddings
- Books > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Books > Humour > Self-Help & Psychology