on 23 January 2015
Some interesting designs, kept my son entertained for quite a while (a lovely quite afternoon for Mummy) the holographic effect on the 'weapons' is nice as it adds an extra dimension to the product. It is quite an intricate design so would not recommend for under 5's really. It is also helpful if you are trying to develop your child's concentration skills as they feel they are having fun. The finished product is quite impressive, the card it is mounted on is sturdy and even after a few 'robot wars' all of ours are still intact. They come with a backing stand and so can be displayed in my son's room.
on 2 January 2014
I bought these for my son who is 8 in the hope that during the cold, wet school holidays he would have something to occupy him. This is a big ask for a football mad 8 yr old boy who never sits still but I was amazed that it worked !! Both my boys (he has a 5 yr old brother) shared them and sat chatting happily while they completed the mosaics and looked upon the finished articles with pride. I have a feeling that a box of these will be purchased for every school holidays from now on !! Peace at last !!
Fantastic quality - really sturdy.
on 2 September 2013
I bought for my son & he absolutely loved them! The pack contains 5 mozaic robots & he spent almost a week after school doing a little every day. He showed anyone who came to the house & also took to school for his show & tell. I liked the fact that it pulled him away from the TV & Wii. I gave 4 stars as it was £12.99 and think it could be better at £10 but that said, it's still a nice item. Good for a birthday present if you don't know the child very well!
on 28 February 2014
i wanted some more boy orientated craft (listen up craft companies) to fill these rainy days, my 6 year old buy loves these and this is one of the few things that holds his attention more than an I pad! would recommend and buy again for my son or as a gift.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 January 2015
My nearly 5 year old son played for ages with this. Nice to see an arts and crafts type activity aimed at boys. Easy enough for him to complete by himself once I'd explained the principle to him. Great item, and will reorder again for birthday presents for others. They come with a nice stand for each of the individual robots, and he has them on display now!
on 1 October 2015
Bought this for my son along with another Frozen for my daughter. Although she loved it, my son did not show any interest in this at all. Probably not so popular characters and you wouldn't expect glittery and shiny costumes on robots and super heros.
on 30 April 2015
Have bought several of these kits in the past and although it is a nice kit, it is quite basic in detail so was a little disappointed - better for young children as they do not take long to complete so probably won't get too bored.
on 4 February 2015
This Sticky Mosaic Robot set is good fun, you get all the pieces shown, yes they are easy to complete but they look great and are fun to do. My nephew enjoyed them so much he wants other sets. Highly recommended.
on 5 June 2015
I was surprised that my 6 year old and 4 year old spent an entire morning sticking stickers. They are not the most creative. A bit pricey for what it is but is a nice project.
on 26 December 2014
My Son was disappointed with this item as the product does not contain the Number 06 sticky mosaic tiles, which means none of the pictures can be completed.