Customer reviews

on 3 March 2013
I have tried a couple of Car Mounts over the last 2 months and they always seem to break within minutes due to the sheer size of the Note 2.

No such problem here, the connection is the perfect fit and the seal on the mount is very strong (I actually stuck it to my desk in work and it was strong enough to pick the desk up slightly!!)

Works well on either the dashboard or Windscreen but I prefer it on the Windscreen for ease of use as have charger and AUX cable attached for music through the cars system so leaves room for the cables.

Samsung sell a very similar product themselves for the best part of £30 yet this is a fifth of the price, so do your self a favour, buy this and save yourself a few pennies, you wont regret it!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 December 2014
Got this for my note 2, thought it would be perfect to use in the car.

Unfortunately, the "Stick Anywhere" seems to be a bit of an idle boast. I tried this in a variety of my car's surfaces (avoiding the windscreen, as I don't like having sat navs etc stuck there).

The mount itself feels fairly cheap, which is fair enough, given the price, but the whole package is just a bit useless, and if I had known what it was like, I wouldn't have bought it.
on 5 March 2013
The mount did stick to the dashboard when I first purchased it but the adhesion has noticably fallen off. The most irritating thing about the mount is the swivel design. When you flip from landscape to portrait it comes apart and unless you stop the car you have no hope of putting it back together. Product getsba thumbs down from me sadly

In fairness i gave the sticky pad a clean and it is back to its adhesive self. I have now glued the mount to solve it coming off mid drive
on 22 March 2013
Arrived okay, but a little disappointed as it seems flimsy for the Samsung Galaxy Note II with its grey flip case to hold onto securely. The base suction seems fine (yet to test in warm climate) once you stick it down with its flip down clamp (first time this fell off with the phone in it!). I now have ended up using suitable hair bands and to hold the top third and bottom third of the phone so it does not wiggle out whilst driving. But for the price it was an OK risky gamble.!
on 7 March 2013
Prompt delivery, product as advertised. It's very chunky and sturdy - don't think there is a risk of this snapping apart like some of the cheaper options! Fits like a glove to my Note II.
on 20 April 2013
Sticks to the windscreen ok but doesn't swivel like the ball mounted ones, I didn't realise this when I bought it.
on 18 February 2013
This item beats all expectations I had of it, thoiught it was just going to be another 5 day wonder but it does as it says on the box and I wouldnt have anything else