This product only ships to the UK
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
|Price:||£39.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick, with the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search-now including the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Over 7,000 apps, games and Alexa skills, including Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, Netflix, YouTube and more.
- Launch apps and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say "Launch Netflix" or "Skip ahead 5 minutes" and Alexa responds. Plus, play music, search for local restaurants and more. Just ask.
- 8 GB of storage and 1 GB of memory for apps and games, a quad-core processor, plus 802.11ac Wi-Fi for fast streaming and smooth performance.
- Easily find what you want to watch with search results from Netflix, Amazon Video, Prime Video, and other third-party apps.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes, including The Grand Tour, at no additional cost. Plus, Prime members can add over 40 premium channels such as Discovery and Eurosport Player. Channels are available as individual subscriptions so you only pay for the TV channels you want.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug your Fire TV Stick into a TV's HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi and continue watching.
- Play current favourites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Just plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to search across apps and find the best way to watch. The Fire TV Stick has the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick. Shows start faster and stream more smoothly than ever before.
Use the Alexa Voice Remote to quickly find what you want to watch. Just say “Find romantic comedies” and Alexa will show you results from apps such as Netflix, Amazon Video and more. Want to skip the opening credits? Say “Fast forward a minute” within Amazon Video and Amazon Channels.
Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn't stop there. Simply press the microphone button and ask to play music, place your favourite order from JUST EAT and more. New skills are being added all the time.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote works with smart home devices such as lights, switches, thermostats and more from WeMo, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, tado° and others. Learn more about compatible smart home connected devices, including starter kits for easy setup.
Being a Amazon Prime Member unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Amazon Original Series, plus ad-free listening to over two million songs with Prime Music. From award-winning series Man in the High Castle and Goliath to great shows for kids such as Tumble Leaf and Creative Galaxy, something is always on.
Amazon Channels is exclusively available to Prime members. Choose from over 40 channels including Discovery, Eurosport Player, ITV Hub+, Hayu and more. Enjoy a wide variety of live or on-demand channels covering entertainment, movies, sports, documentaries, exercise and more. Each channel is available as an individual subscription so you only pay for the TV channels you want.
Whether you’re on a business trip, on holiday or away at university, never miss an episode of your favourite shows. Simply plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start watching. Some content may not be available in all countries.
Millions of songs are available to stream on Fire TV Stick through Amazon Music, Spotify, Deezer and more. Subscription fees may apply. With Amazon Music, just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you'd like to hear next. Unlock 40 million songs with Amazon Music Unlimited. Plus, watch videos from YouTube, Vevo and Vimeo.
Compare Fire TV Family
|Supported Resolution||Up to 1080p HD at 60 fps||Up to 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps|
|Alexa Voice Remote|
|Quad-Core Processor||1.3 GHz||1.5 GHz|
|Memory||1 GB||2 GB|
|Internal Storage||8 GB||8 GB|
|Audio||Dolby Audio||Dolby Atmos|
|802.11ac Dual-Band MIMO Wi-Fi|
|Compatible with Amazon Ethernet Adaptor|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Could be a brilliant buy, especially if you have a old full HD 1080p TV with a great picture but which doesn't have Smart TV features, this is a cheap way to get the smart features without buying an expensive new TV .
Setup of the Stick is dead easy, plug into a spare HDMI port of the tv, plug in the power supply and switch on. You'll need your Wi-Fi access point credentials, and also those for any smart tv services you are already signed up for on your PC or mobile devices. The Fire TV supports lots of popular services including Netflix, iPlayer, 4OD, ITVHub and more (but no TV Now). US users have even more choice.
If you have all your ID info to hand, the set-up is pretty easy and rapid.
1 you will need a reasonable Internet connection to access content via the Stick. A reliable 2 - 3MBs connect should be good enough.
2 The Fire TV Stick also needs a reasonable Wi-FI connection to your hub/router from wherever the Stick is used. If you can use iPlayer or Netflix on your tablet/ or Laptop you are probably OK. Where the signal is poor where you want to use the Stick, if you have a nearby Ethernet port or a power socket you can most likely get a Wi-Fi range extender with the added bonus of an improved signal for your other devices that use Wi-Fi.
3 The Stick will need a dedicated HDMI port. You might get away with an HDMI hub/splitter or for a really old TV, a SCART > HDMI adapter, but lots of room for potential problems...
4 The Stick needs a power outlet/socket for it's power adapter. If your TV has a USB port, that could be used but Amazon recommends a "real" power supply be used.
On an HD 1080 tv I found picture quality via the Stick to be consistently very good, as good as from any other source, the remote is easy to get the hang of, and the Alexa voice search works surprisingly well. The Stick powers on faster than the TV set produces a picture, and the remote is slick and responsive. Bigger / stiffer hands/fingers might find the remote a bit fiddly, but there are options to control the Stick via apps for tablets etc or other 3rd party devices.
Much faster than the previous gen which was always a pain point for me, I like smooth animations and transitions which the prev gen seems to struggle with. This one however is great!
My previous set up was a Chromecast in the living room, and a Fire Stick in the bedroom. Now I have a Fire Stick in both rooms and I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy a new one.
Alexa is a nice touch, making it easier to search for things. I don't use it as much as my mum though. She finds it much easier to navigate around using Alexa.