This product only ships to the UK
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
|Price:||£39.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick, with the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search-now including the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Over 7,000 apps, games and Alexa skills, including Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, Netflix, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch apps and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say "Launch Netflix" or "Skip ahead 5 minutes" and Alexa responds. Plus, play music, search for local restaurants and more. Just ask.
- 8 GB of storage and 1 GB of memory for apps and games, a quad-core processor, plus 802.11ac Wi-Fi for fast streaming and smooth performance.
- Easily find what you want to watch with search results from Netflix, Prime Video, and other third-party apps.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes, including The Grand Tour, at no additional cost. Plus, Prime members can add over 40 premium channels such as Discovery and Eurosport Player. Channels are available as individual subscriptions so you only pay for the TV channels you want.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug your Fire TV Stick into a TV's HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi and continue watching.
- Play current favourites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Just plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to search across apps and find the best way to watch. The Fire TV Stick has the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick. Shows start faster and stream more smoothly than ever before.
With access to Amazon Video, Netflix, Curzon Home Cinema, All 4 and more, there are tens of thousands of TV episodes and movies ready to stream. Watch live TV (including sports and news) as it happens. Directly access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox. Subscription fees may apply.
Use the Alexa Voice Remote to quickly find what you want to watch. Just say “Find romantic comedies” and Alexa will show you results from apps such as Netflix, Amazon Video and more. Want to skip the opening credits? Say “Fast forward a minute” within Amazon Video and Amazon Channels.
Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn't stop there. Simply press the microphone button and ask to play music, place your favourite order from JUST EAT and more. New skills are being added all the time.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote works with smart home devices such as lights, switches, thermostats and more from WeMo, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, tado° and others. Learn more about compatible smart home connected devices, including starter kits for easy setup.
Being a Amazon Prime Member unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Amazon Original Series, plus ad-free listening to over two million songs with Prime Music. From award-winning series Man in the High Castle and Goliath to great shows for kids such as Tumble Leaf and Creative Galaxy, something is always on.
Amazon Channels is exclusively available to Prime members. Choose from over 40 channels including Discovery, Eurosport Player, ITV Hub+, Hayu and more. Enjoy a wide variety of live or on-demand channels covering entertainment, movies, sports, documentaries, exercise and more. Each channel is available as an individual subscription so you only pay for the TV channels you want.
Whether you’re on a business trip, on holiday or away at university, never miss an episode of your favourite shows. Simply plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start watching. Some content may not be available in all countries.
Millions of songs are available to stream on Fire TV Stick through Amazon Music, Spotify, Deezer and more. Subscription fees may apply. With Amazon Music, just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you'd like to hear next. Unlock 40 million songs with Amazon Music Unlimited. Plus, watch videos from YouTube, Vevo and Vimeo.
Compare Fire TV Family
|Supported Resolution||Up to 1080p HD at 60 fps||Up to 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps|
|Alexa Voice Remote|
|Quad-Core Processor||1.3 GHz||1.5 GHz|
|Memory||1 GB||2 GB|
|Internal Storage||8 GB||8 GB|
|Audio||Dolby Audio||Dolby Atmos|
|802.11ac Dual-Band MIMO Wi-Fi|
|Compatible with Amazon Ethernet Adaptor|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installation was quick and easy. Just plug the FireTVStick into a HDMI slot on the TV and the Micro USB to the power supply and connect to your WIFI and your ready to steam Movies, Shows, live TV and Netflix. More apps can be installed from the app store or from the built in web browser.
Would highly recommend. It's a much cheaper alternative to SKY, Vergin, BT TV
ME and my son watch the 'Grand Tour' on the quality at 1080 is superb ... ok so we have 300mbs broadband but if you have good enough broadband the quality of the shows easily rivals Sky.
Infact this small stick is much much more responsive than the Virgin media Tivo box and the picture quality is better.
This stick is designed to be always on so is quick to start up and is always ready to turn on those smart switches .
You can put it to 'sleep' however by holding down the home button and selecting 'sleep' on your screen.
That all changed with a friend staying over and pulling out his Amazon Fire TV Stick and showing the options available. Within a week we’d bought the Fire TV Stick allowing us to use Amazon (as Prime members) and four months later we were signed up to Netflix.
We have a 10+ year old, basic TV and the Fire TV Stick has transformed this in seconds to a “Smarter” TV. We simply plugged it into an HDMI slot on the side of the TV, plugged it into a power socket connected to our wifi and Amazon Prime and we were off. So simple.
This has given us access to traditional movies and some great online only series such as Stranger Things to watch when and how we want. You’re no longer constrained to a TV schedule, but if you want can spend a weekend on a binge, for example watching all the episode of The Good Place one after the other.
Certainly no way we’ll be paying for Sky Movies any more. We’ll keep the basic subscription and use the money saved to pay for the Amazon Prime and Netflix subscriptions.
The only downside I can see, and why it only get 3 stars, is that there's no ability to turn it off that I can find. I don't want to have to unplug it every single time I stop using it. I can't see how that makes it easy to use. However, if you change to watching something on an external hard drive or Sky or a DVD for example, it'll interrupt you within 30 minutes trying to get you to log into whatever app you were using before. Even if you actively change the source to the correct one for what you want. It's very frustrating, and if you happen to walk away having paused whatever you're watching, when you come back it'll have cut in. In some cases meaning that you've lost your place and have to go to the hassle of trying to go back into whatever app you were using. There might be a way to stop this happening that I haven't figured out yet, and if so, please comment. But currently it's just really frustrating to watch anything that's not the fire stick without having to remember to remove it from the back of the TV each and every time.
Most recent customer reviews
Now waiting for an engineer to phone us???