This product only ships to the UK
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
|Price:||£39.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick, with the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search-now including the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Over 7,000 apps, games and Alexa skills, including Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, Netflix, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch apps and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say "Launch Netflix" or "Skip ahead 5 minutes" and Alexa responds. Plus, play music, search for local restaurants and more. Just ask.
- 8 GB of storage and 1 GB of memory for apps and games, a quad-core processor, plus 802.11ac Wi-Fi for fast streaming and smooth performance.
- Easily find what you want to watch with search results from Netflix, Amazon Video, Prime Video, and other third-party apps.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes, including The Grand Tour, at no additional cost. Plus, Prime members can add over 40 premium channels such as Discovery and Eurosport Player. Channels are available as individual subscriptions so you only pay for the TV channels you want.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug your Fire TV Stick into a TV's HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi and continue watching.
- Play current favourites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Just plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to search across apps and find the best way to watch. The Fire TV Stick has the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick. Shows start faster and stream more smoothly than ever before.
With access to Amazon Video, Netflix, Curzon Home Cinema, All 4 and more, there are tens of thousands of TV episodes and movies ready to stream. Watch live TV (including sports and news) as it happens. Directly access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox. Subscription fees may apply.
Use the Alexa Voice Remote to quickly find what you want to watch. Just say “Find romantic comedies” and Alexa will show you results from apps such as Netflix, Amazon Video and more. Want to skip the opening credits? Say “Fast forward a minute” within Amazon Video and Amazon Channels.
Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn't stop there. Simply press the microphone button and ask to play music, place your favourite order from JUST EAT and more. New skills are being added all the time.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote works with smart home devices such as lights, switches, thermostats and more from WeMo, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, tado° and others. Learn more about compatible smart home connected devices, including starter kits for easy setup.
Being a Amazon Prime Member unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Amazon Original Series, plus ad-free listening to over two million songs with Prime Music. From award-winning series Man in the High Castle and Goliath to great shows for kids such as Tumble Leaf and Creative Galaxy, something is always on.
Amazon Channels is exclusively available to Prime members. Choose from over 40 channels including Discovery, Eurosport Player, ITV Hub+, Hayu and more. Enjoy a wide variety of live or on-demand channels covering entertainment, movies, sports, documentaries, exercise and more. Each channel is available as an individual subscription so you only pay for the TV channels you want.
Whether you’re on a business trip, on holiday or away at university, never miss an episode of your favourite shows. Simply plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start watching. Some content may not be available in all countries.
Millions of songs are available to stream on Fire TV Stick through Amazon Music, Spotify, Deezer and more. Subscription fees may apply. With Amazon Music, just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you'd like to hear next. Unlock 40 million songs with Amazon Music Unlimited. Plus, watch videos from YouTube, Vevo and Vimeo.
Compare Fire TV Family
|Supported Resolution||Up to 1080p HD at 60 fps||Up to 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps|
|Alexa Voice Remote|
|Quad-Core Processor||1.3 GHz||1.5 GHz|
|Memory||1 GB||2 GB|
|Internal Storage||8 GB||8 GB|
|Audio||Dolby Audio||Dolby Atmos|
|802.11ac Dual-Band MIMO Wi-Fi|
|Compatible with Amazon Ethernet Adaptor|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It literally took 5 minutes to set up and all you have to do is sign into your amazon account to get it all running.
It streams perfectly on our internet connection and hasn't broken up or buffered once. It's fast and really easy to use.
I think some of the bad reviews are pretty harsh, if you actually read the product descriptions it's pretty clear that you have to subscribe to most of the content which is pretty standard practise nowadays. Don't let the bad reviews put you off, it's a great product.
One small area of disappointment was that my wife specifically wanted the Fire Stick to watch Youtube, but unfortunately Google deactivated the Youtube app after we purchased it due to an unresolved issue between them and Amazon. However I managed to resolve this by installing Kodi which allows me to watch Youtube (without the annoying advertisements) as well as being able to access many other channels including TV channels from the US, regional BBC channels from all parts of the UK,and ITV . And by the way, Kodi is perfectly legal to use if you download it straight from their website without downloading any illegal addons from other sites. I also found that using the Kodi media app was the easiest way to watch videos from my in house computer server.
Another pleasant surprise was that the Fire stick also offers surround sound which works perfectly with my Sherwood Dolby 5.1 surround amplifier, and Alexia is also useful in finding apps, reading the news, and giving me weather updates. I installed Netflix as well as some free film apps from the Amazon store and have not been disappointed. In terms of speed I was very impressed. Netflix and catch up TV work so much better than on my Talktalk Youview box. No delays, everything opens quickly and smoothly.
I have tried hard to find something negative about the Fire Stick, but apart from the Youtube issue which as I stated can be easily resolved, there are really no downsides to this. In my opinion its perfect and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.
First of all, it's so slow to load on to any of the pages - in fact, sometimes it crashes and quits out of an application the first time you try to load it. This happens on all apps, from Twitch to Hayu and Netflix.
Secondly, the Fire TV remote is either always out of batteries, or takes about 1-2 minutes to connect to the stick. So, instead, I started using the mobile app. It turns out this takes even longer to connect if it even bothers to try. It takes an average of 4-5 'connect' attempts to be able to access the Fire TV. Every. Single. Time.
I honestly regret buying this and will be buying a different streaming platform. I wouldn't recommend the Fire TV to anyone, and if you're thinking about it, don't. Try something else.