This product only ships to the UK
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
|Deal Price:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£15.00 (38%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick, with the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search-now including the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Over 7,000 apps, games and Alexa skills, including Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, Netflix, YouTube and more.
- Launch apps and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say "Launch Netflix" or "Skip ahead 5 minutes" and Alexa responds. Plus, play music, search for local restaurants and more. Just ask.
- 8 GB of storage and 1 GB of memory for apps and games, a quad-core processor, plus 802.11ac Wi-Fi for fast streaming and smooth performance.
- Easily find what you want to watch with search results from Netflix, Amazon Video, Prime Video, and other third-party apps.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes, including The Grand Tour, at no additional cost. Plus, Prime members can add over 40 premium channels such as Discovery and Eurosport Player. Channels are available as individual subscriptions so you only pay for the TV channels you want.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug your Fire TV Stick into a TV's HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi and continue watching.
- Play current favourites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.
Just plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to search across apps and find the best way to watch. The Fire TV Stick has the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick. Shows start faster and stream more smoothly than ever before.
With access to Amazon Video, Netflix, Curzon Home Cinema, All 4, YouTube and more, there are tens of thousands of TV episodes and movies ready to stream. Watch live TV (including sports and news) as it happens. Subscription fees may apply.
Use the Alexa Voice Remote to quickly find what you want to watch. Just say “Find romantic comedies” and Alexa will show you results from apps such as Netflix, Amazon Video and more. Want to skip the opening credits? Say “Fast forward a minute” within Amazon Video and Amazon Channels.
Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn't stop there. Simply press the microphone button and ask to play music, place your favourite order from JUST EAT and more. New skills are being added all the time.
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote works with smart home devices such as lights, switches, thermostats and more from WeMo, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, tado° and others. Learn more about compatible smart home connected devices, including starter kits for easy setup.
Being a Amazon Prime Member unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Amazon Original Series, plus ad-free listening to over two million songs with Prime Music. From award-winning series Man in the High Castle and Goliath to great shows for kids such as Tumble Leaf and Creative Galaxy, something is always on.
Amazon Channels is exclusively available to Prime members. Choose from over 40 channels including Discovery, Eurosport Player, ITV Hub+, Hayu and more. Enjoy a wide variety of live or on-demand channels covering entertainment, movies, sports, documentaries, exercise and more. Each channel is available as an individual subscription so you only pay for the TV channels you want.
Whether you’re on a business trip, on holiday or away at university, never miss an episode of your favourite shows. Simply plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start watching. Some content may not be available in all countries.
Millions of songs are available to stream on Fire TV Stick through Amazon Music, Spotify, Deezer and more. Subscription fees may apply. With Amazon Music, just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you'd like to hear next. Unlock 40 million songs with Amazon Music Unlimited. Plus, watch videos from YouTube, Vevo and Vimeo.
Compare Fire TV Family
|Supported Resolution||Up to 1080p HD at 60 fps||Up to 4K Ultra HD at 60 fps|
|Alexa Voice Remote|
|Quad-Core Processor||1.3 GHz||1.5 GHz|
|Memory||1 GB||2 GB|
|Internal Storage||8 GB||8 GB|
|Audio||Dolby Audio||Dolby Atmos|
|802.11ac Dual-Band MIMO Wi-Fi|
|Compatible with Amazon Ethernet Adaptor|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The small stand of the monitor appears permanently fixed. I have not investigated this as I want the stand attached. There is a remote control that takes 2 x AAA batteries not provided.
There is a cable provided with the monitor BUT NOT AN HDMI CABLE. I already had one for my wii u and used that. So you might need one.
A good accessory to buy is a hdmi hub. The one I bought has an hdmi on a short cable attached to a triangular shape with three hdmi sockets 1, 2 and 3. If you leave things plugged in the hub selects the one which is switched on to connec to. This hub will save wear and tear on the angled adapter.
I had a happy time playing on the wii u and the speakers on the monitor worked well.
Yesterday I noticed the Amazon Firestick was reduced for Black Friday and I soon had the Firestick synched to the monitor. You get an adapter which I plugged into my hdmi hub then the stick itself plugged into the adapter. You get a USB/microUSB cable (just like the Kindle one) but a bit longer which plugs into the firestick itself and into the provided Amazon USB plug (not a fast plug though).
An image of the remote control appears on the screen of my monitor and shows which button which you press to synch to the firestick.
Once synched Choose the language and state which country I was in. The firestick searched for nearby wifi and found mine - I declined permission for Amazon to save my wifi security key - entered the key and all was connected.
My next choice was for some apps such as UK TV, ITV and BBC for example and for this sort of app I had to enter my home postcode to get the right television area.
I had to then choose whether I needed parental controls and as I live alone and am nearer 80 than 18 I just chose NO.
AND THEN I WAS AWAY. - - -
You get two AAA batteries for the remote of the Firestick in the box but these proved to be dead so have some spare ones by you.
Well this is how the Firestick works with my 12" monitor which is now a TV.
I am afraid I cannot say how it would work with a TV as I have not had a,working one for 5 years as I have lived with my Kindle Fires. I chose a You tube App so looking forward to trying that later.
I believe there are some games and you can buy a games controller but that can wait for a moment.