- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Steve Biddulph's Raising Girls Paperback – 17 Jan 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Praise for Steve Biddulph:
‘When you find a guru willing to change his mind when evidence and humanity prompt, you rejoice. For me, Steve Biddulph – one of the most popular [parenting gurus] in the world, with four million books sold – is the man.’
Libby Purves, The Times
‘Biddulph… has a built-in feel good factor. Parenting books too often make one fell inadequate, but Biddulph’s left me refreshed and optimistic.’
‘Steve’s advice is easy to follow – and more importantly, it works.’
BBC Family Life Magazine
Praise for Raising Boys:
‘Packed full of pithy wisdom on what it is to move from boyhood to manhood and how to help your (not-so) little one on his way.’
About the Author
Steve Biddulph is an internationally respected child psychologist and family therapist with an ever-increasing following. A world-renowned parenting author, his books include Manhood (Hawthorn Press, 1998), Raising Boys (1998), The Secret of Happy Children (1997) and More Secrets of Happy Children (1999), which are popular all over the world.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Discipline
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Teenagers
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships