on 5 September 2017
Perfect. Just what I needed. I use it for my 12 week old daughter as she likes the rustling. The blanket is huge and very good value for money. Not sure how it works in its intended use (ie a thermo blanket) but I do have to make sure my daughter doesn't have it over her body for too long as it does get rather warm so I guess it must work!
on 11 January 2018
I love sitting around dressed as a futuristic spaceman........HA! Im joking i don't know what this is, more garbage my partner bought that i don't know about.
on 20 April 2017
Bought as a sensory item for baby and it did the job perfectly. Very crinkly and nice and warm underneath.
on 30 January 2015
Huge and versatile. I bought this for my little none to rattle and scrunch and play with and its great for that. It does get warm underneath (as it's supposed to!!) so keep an eye as they play. Lots of different things to test the imagination.

Also it arrived folded up nice and small, so we put the second of the two in the dashboard of the car, as this looks very useful to have if we ever broke down and needed to keep warm.

Worth buying for both uses.
on 22 June 2017
For backpack and hopefully I will never need to use it but...... as described. Prompt delivery.
on 12 February 2016
I (oddly) ordered this for my daughters sensory basket, as she loves crinkly items. This blanket has been through the wrath of a toddler, and a kitten too, and still holds strong. A very good product and great value for money!
on 25 October 2017
Bought this as a sensory 'toy' for my son after he loved it at a baby class. It was great but now he likes to put everything in his mouth and has teeth he can tear bits off so it's not safe anymore to use for sensory purpose.
on 15 August 2014
Bought as others have as a sensory toy for my 6 month old baby. She loves scrunching it up and waving it about.
Its thinner than I thought it was going to be but its huge so had to cut into smaller pieces. If anyone does this for their baby just be careful incase there are any loose bits that baby can tear off and obviously never leave baby alone with it.
on 25 March 2016
Actually bought this as a sensory toy for my baby when he was tiny - he absolutely loves the crinkly noises and rustling he can make just by moving.
on 16 January 2018
This got one little tear in it and fell to pieces. However it is super cheap and I use it as sensory fun for my son.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse