- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Grove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press; Main edition (18 Nov. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1611856000
- ISBN-13: 978-1611856002
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 1.9 x 18.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 390,409 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sterling's Gold: Wit and Wisdom of an Ad Man Hardcover – 18 Nov 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Roger Sterling founded the Sterling Cooper Draper Price advertising agency. A World War II veteran, Roger has suffered two heart attacks. In the past he's tried to change his hard-living ways, but is now smoking and drinking again. Matthew Weiner is the series creator and executive producer for Mad Men and previously served as an executive producer and writer on The Sopranos.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a nicely designed package for all lovers of the great Mad Man series. I would not say there is a lot in it, but some of these one and two liners are gold.Published 15 months ago by Deep Reader
Even though it's not really much in the way of content, it makes for a fantastic gift for that special Mad Men die-hard in your life.Published on 11 Nov. 2014 by Rivereyes
bought a used copy as it certainly wasn't worth buying at full price ! Very little content and not much wit or wisdom as far as I could seePublished on 3 Feb. 2014 by Jean Sealey