on 21 January 2013
I bought these as I need to have very descreet earings at work and found the 1mm went straight through the holes. Unfortunatley these become embedded because they're too small not to go into the hole (when using a pillow) and too large not to go all the way through. To save yourself some pain (and blood) would suggest 2mm is the smalest size used. Other than that they're great....
on 3 April 2016
Bought these for top of ear piercing. They are great, just the right size. Hasnt gone through holes, i think because holes are smaller than ear lobe holes. They have bent a little but that doesnt effect the wearing of them. I am satisfied with product.
on 30 June 2016
i love these earrings ,they are small but visible ,i got these ones again as i lost my other pair that i bought from this website before ,id highly recommend this seller to everyone.
on 27 August 2015
No more black ears with these tiny but pretty silver studs. ideal for my third piercing in my ear, and plan to buy another pair for the middle
on 9 March 2013
Received in quick time. Just as described. Although they are so small used one in my ear and it went all the way through so can't keep it in.
on 6 June 2014
I needed a pair of tiny earrings to cater for my 2nd earring holes. These are perfect and very good quality.
on 22 February 2013
The earings are exactly as desbride. fit fin but do start to go through the whole if I~ slept with them in