on 10 June 2014
It's beautiful and looks lovely on. I am so pleased with my purchase. It looks expensive but was a lot cheaper than some costume jewellery. Customer service was excellent, I'd ordered a size that was way too big and it was exchanged without any problems. I would definitely recommend. Thank you :)
on 12 December 2016
Purchased this ring as I passed my engagement ring to my daughter for her own engagement. I missed my ring more than I thought. This ring is lovely and being solid silver is a bonus.
on 25 February 2015
Stunning ring, had so many compliments! Fits perfectly - happy customer
I've had this ring for over a year now and it's fabulous, catches the light amazingly and it's very much real 925 silver, looks exactly the same from the first day I put it on.
on 3 October 2015
Lovely ring. Was rather late in the post but I contacted seller who was more than happy to help and was prompt with return contact. Luckily the ring arrived a few days after postage date. Very good quality it's used as an engagement ring. Very thick and sturdy as I like them and the sizing it spot on. Would buy from this seller again.
on 7 February 2015
Just recieved a date late but well packed a beautiful ring for the money.
Looks so real would recommend to a friend.
on 27 March 2014
This is a fabulous ring, great design. I teamed it up with a simple crystal studded wedding ring and it was a beautiful presentation.
Arrived promptly well packed and had to be signed for, great service as usual from this company.
on 11 January 2016
Love love love Great items just want was needed just gutted I ordered the wrong size and great delivery
on 5 June 2015
Beautiful ring looks more exspensive than it is.Lots of compliments will be getting more of them for presents.
on 22 October 2014
unfortunately i had to return this ring as it was too large for my finger. The company were amazing, refunded my money straight away, cannot complain about anything. Thank you Sani jewellery for all your help.
on 30 March 2015
My wife is over the moon with such a quality product. Well made and very attractive. Excellent highly recommend it!