on 28 December 2011
Bought this for my GF and she loves it. Had a little problem with the first one we had - it would not snap shut properly and opened on its own but a quick call to the incredibly helpful suppliers meant a replacement was sent super-quickly and with no hassle.
Recommended - a lovely, unusual locket.
on 11 January 2014
Its a unique beautiful locket I wanted to put a pic of my late gran so the design is unique and the quality was good to .
on 8 June 2017
My niece absolutely loved it for her 30th Birthday, it was beautiful
on 30 November 2010
I spotted this locket while window shopping on Amazon. I thought it was unusual and an idea for part of my christmas presant from my husband.I had been thinking about buying a locket as unfortunately my mother has recently died, and I wanted to put a picture of her inside it as a keep sake.The angle wings seemed special under the circumstances.It arrived within a few days and was packaged nicely,presented in a lovely gift box, and looks even better than than I had imagined.
on 14 January 2011
nice pendant, not too big or too small. the one of the "wings" is not very stable, but I am not returning it, because I don't know whether the next one will be better. the chain is ok, but I find it hard to put it on without help. I was surprised to see that it came without a receipt, only a "deliver note" stating the quantity, but not the price, VAT etc. overall, I don't think it is worth the full price; buy only if it's on sale.
on 22 December 2010
This unique pendant is very well made. It will fit a nice sized Miniature Picture. I think i would put a heavier chain with it. It looks very nice on. Definitely a gift for the girl that likes different.
on 4 May 2017
A beautiful piece and the angel wings make it I think, I bought it because a picture can be put in it and I know my wife wanted something and the fact it had angel wings made it more special, the gift wrapping was a good idea on my part. Yes I would recommend it.
on 25 January 2013
The first time my wife tried to put this on the chain broke. Absolute rubbish. We have had to use a different chain.
on 8 May 2012
Broke on first use, the wings don't close after being opened only twice. The hinges are very loose and the locket doesn't come with a plastic cover for the photo, had to cut a piece of a phone screen protector to shape which was a right pain!! I bought this as a gift for my Fianceé's birthday and I'm very dissapointed.

On the plus side, the silver is of a good quality.
on 2 December 2010
I got this for my girlfriend and she is over the moon with it, great seller, excellent delivery time, thanks so much =]