on 3 January 2013
My husband has been after a St Jude for at least the last 12 years - he was so pleased with it. I was slightly worried on the chain length as he has a large neck (being a rugby player) but I needn't have worried. The chain is a lovely length and he hasn't taken it off since!
on 9 February 2014
I have been looking for a St Judes pendant for my fiancée for a while now. The pendant is around the size of a 1p coin and is attached to a thin chain. good quality, you can clearly see it as a st judes pendant. & he is extremely happy with it.
on 6 June 2016
Very pleased with this item and with the quality comes with a very nice chain, the medal is very neat and perfect to wear on a charm bracelet that is were I chose to wear mine...perfect for neck chain and bracelet... Love it xx
on 7 December 2010
It was just what I was hoping for; the size is neat, and the piece itself is nicely done. It's a bit more shiny than the picture shows, but I like that, so no problems there. Otherwise; a really good buy!
on 29 October 2013
Bought this for my husband, the medal is perfect and is a lovely size, the chain is also very good quality and a really good lenght, very pleased with this item
on 17 July 2014
I bought it for my dad, he was happy with it. However I thought it looked very small.
on 14 August 2015
A lovely little medal with chain, This I bought for my daughter & she is delighted with it.
on 11 February 2015
Bought for my sons 21st birthday a nice size and he never takes it off.
on 11 March 2015
as described, good item, happy with purchase.
on 10 December 2014