on 28 April 2010
Was looking for a replacement bridal set that I could wear on holiday so that if I lost them it was not the end of the world. Bought this set after reading the previous reviewers comments. I am usualy a size M so I went for the medium which fits fine. Good looking rings, nice amount of sparkle and excellent price.
on 30 March 2013
I purchased this ring and returned it after 1 day as the stones were falling out. I am aware it is only a cheap product but still I do not expect things to fall apart after less than one day. Very very disappointing.
on 19 April 2010
This is an excellent temporary/replacement wedding set, looks fab, and you dont have to worry about losing a fortune if something happens to it. Size large is quite big, (maybe a P or Q?), it fits without falling off, but there is some wiggle room. I normally wear an O 1/2. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the lack of exact size.
on 1 July 2017
this will come in handy nice item that works as advertised Very simple and useful. These are great .Work amazingly well Just amazing, works perfect, You can't miss it!
on 30 December 2010
I ordered this product as I wanted some bling to wear for Christmas and I couldnt afford diamonds! I ordered the small size but the rings are still too large for me. It would be good for the seller to show comparitive sizes on the web site please. However, the rings do look very good and are a great price. They also arrived very quickly and in a really nice gift box.
on 11 September 2010
i bought this as a gift 4 my daughter on passing her driving test first time. she loved it wore it onccaionally but she noticed that a stone was missing but it did not cost too much so it was ok
on 3 May 2011
I brought this ring as a gift to myself, upon receiving it one of the stones from the main ring had fallen out, then I only wore it once the main stone fell out as well! so not a good buy at all. Very disappointing buy.
on 18 February 2011
Had rings 2 days and half the stones fell out band ring. They were not what I expected they really did look cheap. Save my money next time, Sorry
on 26 September 2010
I absolutely love those rings,and I was really impresed with the fast delivery as well.
on 6 August 2013
this set is very sparkly - beautifull. The only reason I gave it 4 stars not 5 is that I wanted to use this as my wedding set but it is too sparkly and white to pass as white gold so I returned it.