Customer reviews

on 10 June 2017
Excellent quality piece of jewellery, good sized stones. I am really pleased with my purchase. Great seller, I have bought from them before, prompt service and nicely gift wrapped.
on 6 April 2017
These are stunning earrings, large enough to make an impression and very reasonably priced given the size of the garnets. I was delighted with this buy and would highly recommend.
on 28 October 2017
Really stunning to look at. Very sparkly.
on 9 December 2017
Bought as gift for MIL. They look decent on the ear and are bigger than I thought they would be. Lovely gift box. Decent size garnets
on 7 February 2018
absolutely delighted with these
on 10 December 2014
Deep red garnet stone which looks really classy with the marqusite. The earring are just as shown in the picture. They were delivered quickly.
on 22 October 2016
Very pretty earrings really worth buying. Nicer in reality than they looked on the site in fact!
on 5 April 2014
I love this earrings. They match my Garnett necklace and they are sooooo elegant. I am not sorry that I bought them
on 9 November 2015
Well made and nicely presented. Just what I was looking for!