on 2 August 2015
I bought this necklace as a way to honour my recently passed twin.

The necklace is nice and pretty, it is however a little smaller than I was anticipating. This is absolutely fine though, the 'M' is still clear and strongly made.

The only issue is the clasp where the necklace seals together is very small and therefore quite fiddly to click together, especially for someone like me with big fingers! This, although, only means it takes a little longer to seal over and once you've done it a few times, muscle memory kicks in and the necklace is easy to fasten each time.
on 16 December 2013
Most initials on necklaces are very small and insignificant.
This was a good size and weight
Comes in lovely box ready to be gift wrapped
Perfect present
on 21 September 2017
brought as a Christmas present, its just lovely, very good price
on 7 March 2017
For the money a very good item and quick delivery..worth the money..happy
on 21 April 2017
Beautiful necklace. My grandaughter loves it.
on 19 April 2013
Ordered for a niece, but I am a bit fussy about the style of letter. I was extremely pleased with this. The G is even better than it looked in the photo. Arrived very promptly and well packaged. I will be ordering a necklace for myself.
on 11 March 2013
Arrived swiftly excellent quality. I bought for a present and my friend was really pleased with it. Would defiantly recommend.
on 1 June 2015
Bought this for my daughter, lovely necklace & very good quality
on 23 June 2013
Lovely quality piece of jewellery. The chain in particular is very nice and not too delicate like some. It comes in a beautiful case, perfect if giving as a gift. I bought this for my nieces communion. Would definitely recommend this you will not be disappointed.
on 30 January 2014
The J is very thick and sturdy and a perfect size not to small not to big. The chain is just right not to thin and not to thick you only get one size. Very good value for money and very good quality. Would highly recommend to everybody.

See one answered question