Customer reviews

on 20 April 2017
10/10
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 January 2013
I bought this for my daughter for when she gets a bit older,it was a very good price and was delivered promptly and is exactly how described,i was very pleased.
on 25 May 2016
I have never written a review before but I am so pleased with this item I thought I should. I bought this for my 4 year old daughter. She absolutely loves it. I bought a size B. It fits perfectly. I ordered it on Monday evening and it was delivered on Wednesday. I would definitely recommend this item and the seller.
on 11 April 2014
Very pretty, made a lovely present. Glad I got it it's a bit small if you want to get it ingraved

See one answered question