- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
Sterling Silver, 18K Yellow or Rose Gold Plated 20mm Channel Set Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- High Quality Jewellery!
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 30 Day Money-back Guarantee!
Special offers and product promotions
|Brand Name||Silver Ice|
|Metal Stamp||925 Sterling Silver|
|Gem Type||Cubic Zirconia|
|Minimum Total Gem Weight||0.33 carats|
|Number of stones||22|
|Stone Weight||0.33 carats|
Cubic Zirconia Information
Customers who bought this item also bought
Metal Type: Silver
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
These chic hoop earrings feature sparkling CZ stones, channel-set in 20mm hoops. The stones are strategically set facing forward on the inside and outside of the hoops, so that they can be seen from the front. The earrings are crafted of lustrous sterling silver and are also available in 18k yellow gold or rose gold plated silver.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
My only gripe is with the cost of postage, I feel that a Recorded Delivery jiffy bag the size of a standard envelope (and as thin) would at most have cost £1.20, £3.97 is excessive
wear... recieved them very quickly too so absolutley no complaints from me:) Would recommend these either for nice gift
or just go ahead and treat yourself.... Love Amazon :-)