- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
Irish Claddagh Birthstone Ring February Size 8 -
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Claddagh Birthstone Ring
- Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystals
- Made in Ireland
- Shipped Directly From Ireland
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
February - Amethyst This beautiful stone can be found in a remarkable purple colour. It symbolises peace, protection and tranquillity. These Sterling Silver Irish Claddagh rings are available for all birthstone months of the year January to December and are all available in sizes 4 through to 8 including half sizes. These pieces of celtic Jewelry are crafted from Sterling Silver in Ireland and presented in a Jewelry Gift Box. Each month of the year has a different colour claddagh heart stone. However, modern birthstones are linked to calendar months, and each month has its own unique birthstone, with its own fabled properties. Many people love to wear jewellery set with their birthstone, as the ancient meanings and associations with these stones still intrigue them. More recently people have began to select birthstones in colours that resemble the original stones. Giving someone an item of jewellery set with their birthstone is a touching and wonderful gift, it is something that they are likely to treasure forever because it has real meaning and significance. Our birthstones are based on colours rather than the actual semi-precious stones and are created using Swarovski Crystals. The Claddagh ring has a heart held by two hands. A crown is shown on the top of the heart. The first Claddagh ring was made as a show of love between two hearts that were oceans apart. The heart denotes love, the hands show friendship and togetherness. Finally, the crown signifies loyalty.