- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press; New edition edition (15 Nov. 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226215156
- ISBN-13: 978-0226215150
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,335,127 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Steppin' Out: New York Nightlife and the Transformation of American Culture 1890-1930 Paperback – 15 Nov 1984
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Lewis A. Erenberg is professor of history at Loyola University of Chicago.