- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Reaktion Books (25 Mar. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 186189659X
- ISBN-13: 978-1861896599
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.5 x 20 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 405,199 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Stephane Mallarme (Critical Lives) Paperback – 25 Mar 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Roger Pearson is Professor of French at the University of Oxford. His publications include Unfolding Mallarme: The Development of a Poetic Art (1996) and Mallarme and Circumstance: The Translation of Silence (2004), of which the latter won the R. H. Gapper Prize by the Society for French Studies. His Voltaire Almighty (2005) was shortlisted for the James Tait Black Memorial Prize for Biography.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Above all, the book is very readable and is concise. A magnificent volume.