- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2912 KB
- Print Length: 318 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013TFSZM2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #110,583 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Stepbrother FML! (The Complete Stepbrother Romance Series) (A Standalone Novel) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The story begins where Mia is a college student. Mia is an out and out tomboy or one of the boys, she's friends with the guys in the Phi Kappa Alpha fraternity, she likes nothing more than to sit around with them joking laughing and watching sports. Jaxon is a member and Mia is attracted to him, he's very popular with a lot of the girls on campus. Whenever he and Mia are alone he likes to tease and flirt with her. Eventually they get together, but after that he ignores her, it's as though she no longer exists. When Mia pulls him aside at a party he tells her to move on, so she does. Mia then gets a phone call from her mother who announces that she's just got married and wants Mia to stay with them for thanksgiving. Guess who her brand new stepbrother is.
The characters were well drawn, I liked Jaxon a lot, Mia I had some issues with she came across as rather calculating at times making friends for her was a well planned out campaign there was nothing spontaneous to it. I also didn't like the way that to her feminine girls were a waste of time, it never seemed to occur to her that she was the oddity. Mia's mother seemed more like a teenager to me, she certainly acted like one. What mother gets married without telling their only child and not inviting them to the wedding, of course once she makes her first appearance in the story she's a complete airhead and totally self absorbed. Jaxon's father was nothing more than a bully who liked his booze rather too much. The constant snowboarding references I found a bit boring but that's just because I have no interest in that sport. But most of all I liked the relationship between Jaxon and Mia, it was very well written and felt very real to read.
I never thought a would get sucked so much into the story line to where I read all the books in one day I just couldnt but the book done and I love books like that keeps me on my toes and I have to find out what happened.
The story line was amazing and I would defo recommend this book to people to read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved these books, county put the books down!! Worth a read 😀 plenty of cliff hangers from star to finish.Published 13 months ago by Kindle Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > New Adult
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Suspense