- Also check our best rated Fitness DVD reviews
5 Step Fat Attack with Claire Richards from Steps [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
A message from Claire Richards
Hi, I'm Claire Richards from Steps. Last year I looked in the mirror and at 15 stones I didn't recognise myself, it was a far cry from my days in Steps when I was a size 10. Like most women, changes in my life led to me putting weight on and before I knew it I looked like another person in a fat suit, and I knew things had to change. So I made that change!
Thanks to my great new work-out '5 Step Fat Attack' I have lost five stone and am back to looking like me again--now you can do it too! The work-out includes great fat-busting exercises that will have you losing the pounds and having fun with easy to follow routines to your favourite Steps tracks. So make that change today and take the right steps back to looking like yourself again--it's never too late to get back to the woman you were!
2. Better the Devil You Know
3. Chain Reaction
5. The Last Thing on My Mind
8. After the Love Has Gone
9. Here and Now
10. Better Best Forgotten
11. Deeper Shade of Blue
12. Only Half a Heart
13. When I Said Goodbye
- Engage Your Body Warm Up: A motivating and all round routine that preparese the body for the combat techniques ahead. This includes stretches and simple choreography to get you in the 'zone'.
- Fat Assault Aerobics: This section will have you burning away more calories than you thought possible. Improving cardiovascular fitness, you will also experience gains in your coordination, muscle strength, posture, agility and flexibility. The fat will simply not survive.
- Combat Manoeurves: An intense yet empowering choreographed workout. A combination of strikes, kicks and punches are taught effectively, enabling you to maximise your workout and ultimately attain the results you want faster. This is high energy stuff and leaves you feeling incredibly motivated.
- Target and Tone: A variety of toning exercises for the whole body that encourages core stabilisation. Build stronger and leaner muscles as you improve posture-- there are simply no areas left uncovered.
- At Ease Cool Down: A superb end to the workout, raising self-esteem and leaving you completely energised. Stretching exercises will increase your flexibility and reduce stress levels to promote general well-being and vitality.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, after seeing several good reviews - and hearing rumours about the must-see backing 'dancers' - I decided to give it a shot.
And I have to say that 5 Step Fat Attack is now possibly my favourite workout to start the day.
Yes it took me three attempts to master ALL the moves but the whole point of a dvd is that you can rewind/pause if need be and that you're going to use it again and again so will get used to them!
The best thing for me about this is how fun it is - Claire, the dancers and the production crew all seem to be enjoying the workout and you can't help but get caught up in that. In particular, the instructor Chris does a fantastic job of encouraging you to join in, keep going at the toughest points and 'wake up the neighbours'.
Breaking it down: there's a pretty energetic warm up routine which includes some stretching too and an effective cool down. I've never felt any pain/discomfort after this dvd despite its intensity because of these two sections.
There's a really fun aerobics section - which isn't too 'dancy' which I was initially afraid of - and will def have you sweating and singing along whether you later admit it or not.
My favourite bit is the cardio box section (altho I found a couple of the combinations a touch tricky on the first attempt)which has a lot of kicking and punching while doing a great job of toning your abs.
And finally there's a great toning section with various push-ups, crunches, planks and bridges.
And one of the extras allows you to do the routine in any order you like which is a bonus!
Oh...and yes the dancers (who perform all the same moves as Chris, while Claire does some simpler modifications) are pretty cute...particularly in the combat section when they're just wearing their combats and boots ;)
1st Review ****
I found this one a bit too long as if you complete the 5 steps it takes well over an hour. Alos for people like me who left their co-ordination somewhere between the womb and the playground it is a bit too complicated.
The constant " guys/team..are we feeling good" when you are actullay sweating like a pig with swine flu only winds me up even more. I must admit though that I won't get bored with it easily...I think I will still be trying to learn the routines in a years time. One thing that is good is that on some phase you can opt for a lower impact option. (Although I could do with a no impact option!)
One thing I am looking forward too though...the team of dancers start off in army style t-shirts, for the 2nd step they are down to vests, for the combat stage they don't wear any top at all..... and I haven't got passed step 3 yet but I am REALLY looking forward to the 5th step!!!!
Most recent customer reviews