Format: DVD|Change

on 11 April 2013
These movies are great sources of inspiration for would be dancers and great entertainment for those who are not. The dancing, choreography and music are exceptionally good.
on 15 March 2013
Brilliant films (yes they're predictable and a bit cheesy) but excellent dancing, eye candy, and very satisfying! I love them
on 6 April 2014
Step up, such brilliant movies. The jaw-dropping stunts are the most intriguing of all. All the backflips and kart wheels are so imaginative. I have rated it 5 star because all the creative scenes and also the talented actors/dancers. Just watching it inspires you to try what they do. Maybe it'll inspire you to become a famous actor/actress or a stunting, fearless street dancer. Personally, I would recommend Step Up 4 Miami Heat as it is set in a place filled with colour and it is full of brilliant dance routines. Also who ever made it I would give thanks to them as they are such creative people. Overall, Step Up The Dance Sensation is the greatest dance film ever made. Its definitely a 5 star movie box set.
on 30 September 2013
This has kept my daughter glued to the dvd for hours and she has been trying to copy some of the steps with her friends who street dance as well.
on 25 October 2013
I just loves these film - i am a totally socker for dance movies - i can warmly recomment these i saw all four movies the same day :)
on 11 January 2014
Watched a step up film on tv over Xmas and decided I was gonna have a look at the price of the box set. I love it, fab music and dance moves and lovely films to chill out watching on the weekend after a busy week in work. Never to old! Delivery was good and price was fab x
on 18 February 2014
Delivered within couple of days using Super Saver Delivery :)

I was going to buy "Step Up 3" for my husband last Christmas, as this was the only one he hadn't seen from the series, but when I saw the price of this boxset, I got this instead. He loved it. Very good price for 4 movies and well packaged too- the boxset doesn't take much space.
on 10 March 2015
I love dancing and so really enjoy watching these movies. Bought this as I already own the first movie and wanted the 3rd and 4th movie as well. This set worked out to be a real bargain and well worth the money. These are my favourite dance movies, in particularly the first movie with Channing Tatum in it!
on 8 December 2013
I'm always constantly amazed at the dancers in films like this - and this is no exception - seeing Channing Tatum before he really hit big - incredible dancer - as is Brianna Evigan (the daughter of Greg Evigan, who I grew up listening to singing). Such amazing talented kids - a must see if you have dancers in the family.
on 20 January 2013
This was a gift and the reciepiant was thrilled with it, to have all 4 films made his Christmas. He is a keen street dancer and loves all the films.