on 20 August 2001
As a devoted MIDI keyboard user I can honestly say that so many titles offer "a recording studio in a box" but nothing even comes close to the capabilities of Cubasis Go 2.0... I ordered this title and I was amazed by what the program can do, including burn everything you play on to CD for distribution.... This title is well worth the money as it is the cheapest by far in the range. Great!
on 30 July 2001
Having used several other music creation products i have found this to be the most user friendly and convenient product thus far created. For me, the ability to put my own music on to CD was the biggest plus. This is a bargain at this price.