- Also check our best rated Audio Interface reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Steinberg 45840 UR22 MKII USB Audio Interface with iPad Support
|Price:||£101.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£58.00 (36%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 192 khz/24-bit usb 2.0 audio interface; 2 class-a d-pre mic preamps supporting +48 v phantom power
- 2 combo inputs (hi-z switch on input 2), 2 trs outputs and headphones jack with independent level control; ipad-ready with cc mode and additional usb mini socket for power source connection, fully usb-powered for mac and pc
- zero-latency hardware monitoring with mix balance control; midi input and output
- Rugged full-metal housing; loopback function for streaming performances live to the internet
- Includes cubase ai daw software download version for mac and pc and cubasis le daw app for ios; cross-platform compatibility for windows, os x and ipad (with apple ipad camera connection kit or lightning to usb camera adapter).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The UR22mkII audio and MIDI interface is a fully-fledged mobile recording studio. Offering easy and stable connection to PC or Mac computers, the mkII version now adds also pro-level recording for iPad with the CC Mode and external power input. The UR22mkII offers total mobility, ultra-solid build quality and incredible sound characteristics, covering all aspects of recording and production in small studio environments as well as mobile production situations
UR22MKII inteface;CD-ROM; USB-Cable;Quick Start Guide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It works great with my RODE NT1-A microphone (RODE NT1-A Condenser Microphone Bundle) and Yamaha and Washburn guitars (six string and bass). I use the Samson SR850 headphones (Samson SR850 Professional Studio Reference Open Back Headphones) with it too, and for the cheap price these are really quite an acceptable pair of headphones.
This audio interface also has two audio ports, e.g. for a microphone and a guitar, phantom power facility, and MIDI ports so it can be used to convert MIDI in and out to USB too.
You will need to install the drivers for it to work well with Cubase, Audacity etc.
An excellent interface and I wish I had bought this one first!
I almost forgot to mention... One can adjust the level of the audio output to the phones and also the level of the backing track being used on the interface itself, so there is no fiddling with output levels (what volume the artist hears the track they are singing or playing along to) in the DAW/music recording software. The artist can determine the level that is comfortable and balanced for themselves. Definitely a plus!
Superb piece of kit.sound quality is great, recommended.
I can plug my guitar in no problem and my midi keyboard, I added the new Apple camera adapter so running both with power is no problem.
Next I'll be getting a USB battery pack so I can go out and use them in the field with descent mics.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does the job properly with no issues. Yes, agreed it's a 'gong' if you hit it - lol, but why you do that?Published 6 days ago by VinzFern
Fantastic audio interface, has been just the thing for me and has worked a treat with both MIDI and audio.Published 1 month ago by Rob Hirst
A bit slow for ASIO compared to others (e.g. Focusrite).
DAC has high third harmonic distortion
Like the interface, but there was no access code for Steinberg AI and I can't find any contact details to speak to the sellerPublished 2 months ago by TelBoy
I can't write well enough to do this product the justice it deserves; I would need more space than is allowed. Suffice it to say, I am extremely happy. Amazing quality.Published 6 months ago by T.J.Garrett