on 10 August 2014
Firstly,courier eventually delivered it the day after he said no-one was home even though my partner took the day off work to wait in for it,the packaging was damaged and flimsy and so after checking it was missing 2 draw runners and small draw panel broken and not received replacements yet?.So put together with what was left and very disappointed with size and quality considering it cost with ''delivery'' £120,i was expecting a larger set of drawers and the quality to be better than soft wood but i suppose the saying don't go by looks alone'' is true.I don't recommend this product at all as not worth the money even at half price.
on 30 March 2013
Terrible item - incredibly difficult to put together, was also missing some of the screws. Once we did manage to put it together we realised the drawers come off if you pull too hard. Unfortunately you do need to pull hard because the drawers get stuck and won't come out. It's been 2 weeks since we've put it together and already 3 of the drawers have come off. We have resolved to using superglue to try and get the drawers to stick a little stronger. Very bad quality, do not buy this item.
on 11 March 2014
i would not recomend this produc to anyone . the top of the product was warped . during assembly some of the pieces broke in my hand as there were flaws along the lengths of wood . it was very poor quality for the money i paid for it
on 12 April 2012
My mother ordered this item which was left on the flat landing bashed to bits! She opened it up at the top and took out one part which was obviously damaged. It was therefore sent back and another one ordered as the product itself was still desired.
The second one was delivered and signed for.
However on assembly there was one broken piece which goes round the inside of the drawer. As it was not in sight and the product itself was and is sturdy and at an excellent price it was accepted.
My mother will be ordering further from this range but the company should know that the delivery contractor they hired must be responsible, as it is the furniture company's reputation and business that may suffer.
I repeat, an excellent product at a great price but only if it is undamaged!
22 Comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 November 2013
My dad bought this for me to go in my baby's room, the instructions to making the drawers were not very easy to follow,also the wood throughout was very poor quality and some of the parts were damaged. I am very disappointed in this product , and could of done with a refund but could not find a phone number to report the problems. I really do not think it is worth the money even being half price does not compensate.
on 6 April 2016
Excellent
on 3 June 2013
The product was not packaged adequately and as a result it came broken. We had to fix 1 broken part of drawer and the lower part of the chest which was also broken.
As a suggestion I would recommend better packaging so as to avoid these situations in the future
on 8 March 2014
Do not buy this product. Very cheaply made. We ordered two and both had bottoms of drawers missing and large damage to the drawer fronts. To top it off it has now cost us £16 to return them to Amazon. I don't see why we should have to pay to return faulty goods. Absolutely disgusting!!!!!
on 1 May 2013
quiet good but not what i expected took a while to build as things didnt always match up got there in the end husband losing his rag
on 12 January 2013
A really good looking product, that looks worth its relatively high cost. Unfortunately the compamny's bean counters have escaped and got into the drawing office. So we have very downmarket drawer sliders with no wheels, just metal on metal contact thatt will get stiff before long. And we have drawer fronts held on by a couple of dowel rods and glue! So when you pull the drawer and it sticks, the front will come off! All for the proce of some proper fittings.

Poor quality instructions that had me tearing my hair out, but when I had finished it looked OK. Probably OK for a guest bedroom that isn't used very much but not for hard family use.