- Get free shipping on this item when you spend £60.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Quasaro. Enter code EXPRESS6 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- BUY 5 OR MORE OF THIS PRODUCT AND GET 10% OFF INSTANTLY. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING, when you purchase 10 or more Qualifying items offered by Quasaro. Here's how (terms and conditions apply). Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Steenbergs Arrowroot 60g Gluten Free
|Price:||£4.11 (£0.69 / 10 g) FREE UK delivery.|
- Steenbergs Arrowroot 60g Gluten Free
- Steenbergs is the artisan spice and bakery ingredients company
- from North Yorkshire
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Steenbergs Arrowroot is an almost pure natural starch that is used as a thickening agent for gravies, casseroles and jellies that thickens at a lower temperature than flour or cornstarch. This makes it very easy to use arrowroot - simply put a teaspoon into a bowl or mug and add a little water to make a paste - then add a spoon of the sauce you wish to thicken, mix it up and pour all the contents of the mug / bowl into the sauce. Arrowroot adds a lovely sheen to the sauce as well as being less prevalent to lumps! Arrowroot is ideal for those on a gluten free diet as it comes from ground tapioca rather than wheat.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com