- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Discover more great music in our Proper Music store, and read about the very best of Proper Music's latest and forthcoming releases in Properganda Issue 19 (online flash version).
Steeleye Span: The 35th Anniversary World Tour 2004 [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£17.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Released to coincide with the band's 35th anniversary, this compilation of live performances and early archive footage features names from each period of Steeleye Span's history, as well as footage from their 2004 world tour.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
What you get however is at best arborial camera work, totally amateur editing, and - worse of all - a terrible sound mix. The live concert sound was very good, but this recording sounds and looks at times like a it was recorded by camcorder held in the audience and does nothing to enrich the experience.
Traditionally, and by necessity Steeleye move from line up to line up, but this incarnation works as one of the best of late. Maddy's superb vocal, and in particular Ken Nicoll's fluid and lyrical guitar playing is well complimented with fine bass, imaginative drums and expressive violin.
As far as extra features go, they are very limited. The brief interviews add insight to the band and its relationship with each other and the music, but the film quality and editing is to amateur quality.
Come on Park Records, you have a great act here - why let them down with such an amateur production?
Band 5 stars, production 1 star - average 3 - but buy it for the band, not the production.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ideal for those Steeleye Span fans not fortunate enough to be able to see the band performing on this tourPublished on 18 May 2014 by Max Thompson
Wonderful music from one of the world's best and longest running folk/rock bands. Great musical performances by the band, fabulous vocals by Maddy Prior and really good harmonies... Read morePublished on 12 Sept. 2013 by Anthony Last