on 19 April 2014
I just needed a reasonably good mouse mat for playing some of the fps games I am into. Well I ordered this based on reviews here and price expecting it to be a quality product. Well I wasn't disappointed. At first I was a little surprised to find the size of the mat.. I am sure I could have checked but its bigger than average! Still that is a benefit for games when you are making quick gliding movements to turn and shoot, you don't have to worry about hitting the edge of the mat here! Material is very smooth and does not gather dirt easily as some mats I have owned have. Looks neat and professional without being too overstated. Overall very happy!
on 24 July 2017
This was the first mouse pad I had ever bought and so far I am extremely satisfied with it. I had never seen the real appeal of a mouse pad. Now I can't use my mouse without it. Using a mouse on an "abrasive" surface such as a table does not feel that nice and does damage the mouse (as I found out).

Pros and Cons:

Pros:

Surface: The surface of this mouse pad is extremely nice. It has a very soft texture, which may not be to everyone's liking, but it suited me fine. The underside of the mouse pad stuck to the table well and I had no problems with the mouse pad moving during use.

Thin-ness: Unlike other mouse pads this one is very thin making it easy to transport.

Cons:

Size: This is a "mini" mouse pad so the size is quite small. I had no problems playing on it, but I do play on a higher sensitivity. If you do play with a lower mouse sensitivity this mat may not be for you.

================================================================================================================
Bottom line:
This is an extremely good mouse pad in terms of quality. If you travel a lot or need mouse pad you can use on the go, I would definitely recommend this to you. If you are a desktop PC user I would look for bigger mouse pad that is less portable. If you play on a lower sensitivity then I cannot recommend this to you as it is too small. All in all this is a great mouse pad for laptop users.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to comment below, I will try to answer them. If you found this review helpful in anyway please press the "yes" or "helpful" button.
review image
on 4 March 2017
Now the majority of people who buy the QcK+ as their mousemat is going to be gamers, especially gamers who play CS GO.

For about £15, you can't really go wrong with this mouse mat, it is what a mouse mat should be.

When it arrived, it came in a long box which can be stored anywhere and when I opened it, the mouse mat wasn't bounced back into shape.
It has a minimalistic design was only the steel series logo in the bottom left corner and a very nice cloth surface.

Unfortunately. there are a few downsides to this mousemat.
Firstly, this mousemat doesn't have braided edges but for the price, you can't really complain and secondly, this mouse mat attracts a lot of visible dust, unlike some other mouse mats.

Finally - MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE DIMMESNIONS OF YOUR DESK AS THIS MOUSE MAT IS EXTREMELY BIG.
on 16 February 2017
Doing a lot of work editing photos and managing photo library, plus drawing workflows, I found myself frequently falling off the mouse mat with some unwanted consequences.

So I bought this mouse mat based on user reviews.

I did wonder whether i should get a mat that was wide enough to accommodate the keyboard as well but thought that might be OTT. Having used this mat for a few days I started to think that I should have gone for the big one, because the mat always seemed to be rucked up by the keyboard. But there is a simple answer to that problem: rotate the mat from landscape to portrait mode. Sorted - and in fact it works better for me that way too.
on 24 April 2017
Received this mouse from Steel series as part of an RMA from another product, and seeing the design of this LTD edition gaming mouse pad made me buy it straight away. Ive never owned a Steelseries mouse mat before, but i would deffinatley recommend this to anyone before deciding to buy the cheapest mouse mat possible!. I love the feel of the surface of this mouse mat, which almost feels like your touching silk, its so smooth!. I dont own a "gaming mouse" , just a regular wireless mouse, and it deffianley feels 100% better than anything ive used in the past. The underside is non-slip rubber texture. so its suitable to sit on any surface really, and the glide of the mouse feels smooth without any lag. The size, even though i chose a small is plenty enough for any gamer to use and resting your palm on it feels cool to the touch. I 100% recommend this product to anyone interested in purchasing a gaming mouse mat or just for regular use.!
review image
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2015
Great mouse mats at any size. I have a HUGE one covering half my desk at home and use this smaller one at work.

Soft, grips the desk VERY well and after a few days of use, it flattens down nicely.

It does hold onto a little dust and skin with heavy use (48 hour weeks) but the best way to clean it is with any mutli-purpose kitchen/floor wipe.

That brings the dirt right out and it looks brand new.

2 years later and it's lost a little blackness and worn where my palm rests but I really can't fault that to be honest. No frayed edges, no tears and it's as accurate as ever.
on 1 February 2016
Purchased this in response to my need for an actual mouse mat, for years I used a bar mat that ran the length of my desk and it did the job but my wrist would ache after a short period of time. I asked a friend, who is more into gaming than I, what mousmat he has and he repsonded with a steel series product. The one he purchased was more expensive than this and is elongated where as this one is more square.

This mousemat is large but is a perfect size for my needs, it is not too big but thankfully isn't too small meaning that I can move my mouse over a large area without the issue of the mouse running off of the edge. The mouse I use runs over the surface very smoothly and it is incredibly easy to clean with just a quick brush of my hand; unfortunately my cat has decided that the mousemat is the perfect place to sleep and so dirt accumulates quickly. Hairs and article of dirt come off, as previously mentioned, with ease.

Some reviews have said that the mousemat is too thin but for me the mousemat is absolutely perfect. The mousemat looks cool and grips to the desk very well so it moving about is definately not an issue.

High quality, great price, would definately reccomend.
on 10 May 2015
This is actually the first mouse mat i have ever bought in my life. To be honest i did not see any point in buying one when because i thought you could easily just use your desk so why buy a mouse mat? Well I suppose that works for some people but the thing is i also bought a new desk and the surface does not work well with my laser mouse so i was forced to buy a mouse mat. It took me a few weeks to choose this one because i did not know much about them i only knew about the cheap plastic ones that a lot of people seem to buy. With the cool patterns and designs. This mousemat has a special surface which makes it easier for you to move your mouse around it is very smooth so you require less mouse movement.

This is very good for design work and gaming. My primary use for it was going to be designing in Photoshop and Programming in a code editor. The mat is big enough so i have space to move but it does not take up a lot of space or look out of place on my desk. It is also fairly thin and does not move about on the desk when you have your mouse on it. I dont have to worry about scratching up my desk either because my mouse will always be on the mat. I think the only major negative i can think of is that it can be a dust magnet although you can just clean it with a cloth and that fixes the dust problem.
on 18 April 2017
This mouse-pad does what you would expect.

The material allows the mouse to pleasantly glide over the pad and I'm yet to have any issues with response.it's a nice size and would fit onto most standard desks, I would say it's the maximum size needed for most use, though if you are intending to use it for twtichy, fast paced fps games then you may want to get the next size up. Personally I would find anything bigger to be too large for my own use.

Looks aesthetically pleasing and is a very solid black-colour, the logo could perhaps be a little more white and I think it will probably fade a little overtime, but that is the most minor of gripes considering the price.

Overall a very good mouse-mat at a reasonable price.
on 29 June 2016
Delivery was very fast, received item within a week of ordering.

I ordered this mouse pad for two reasons. Firstly, to fit in the black and white theme of my setup and secondly, to protect my desk from scratching. It does both perfectly. It's very thin and, at first, I thought it would move whenever I touched it but it's definitely not slippery and the rubber bottom does a great job.

I use this for gaming and general computer usage such as searching the web, watching videos and work. I've had no issues with the length of the mouse pad, the tracking or sliding.

I would definitely recommend this mouse pad to anybody looking for a great mouse pad at a very good price.