SteelSeries Siberia X800 Wireless Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound for Xbox One, Xbox 360
- Dolby virtual 7.1 surround sound technology places you in the game
- Retractable, directional mic on gooseneck with mute light
- Two hot-swappable Li-Ion battery pack for unlimited play
- SteelSeries next-generation speaker drivers for rich sound and low-frequency punch
- Includes Xbox One adapter to easily adjust chat levels and game volume on controller
- Works with Xbox One, as well as PC/Mac, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox 360, home entertainment, and mobile devices
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
SteelSeries Siberia 800 Wireless Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound for PC/Mac PS3/4 Xbox 360 and Apple TV Windows 8, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4Steel Series13 offers from £189.99
- Platform: Windows 7, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Mac OS X
- Media: Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
Edition: Siberia X800
Siberia X800 Wireless Universal Headset delivers professional audio and exceptional comfort without compromise. Enjoy incredible low-latency, lag-free, Dolby audio wirelessly on your Xbox One and other devices. Ultra-soft memory foam earcups, which also rotate to lay comfortably around the neck, offer gamers amazing comfort from your desk, on the go or from the comfort of your couch. ChatMix and Livemix offer customizable control to ensure the right balance of audio and chat maximizing your ability to hear everything in game. Tune the audio with the stunning OLED display or remotely right on the headset. Two hot-swappable batteries and a built in charger allow for unlimited play time.
Headset, transmitter, Xbox One adapter, documentation, 2 battery packs, cables, power adapter
Top customer reviews
- Audio is very clear, and allows for amazing sound pinpointing. Dolby 7.1 is amazing.
- Microphone is very clear and retractable.
- The transmitter is very user friendly and convenient.
- Comes with two battery packs that can be switched out for unlimited play.
- Very comfortable and can be worn for hours upon hours.
- Cannot hear own voice from mic in ear, which sometimes leads to shouting.
- Audio doesn't always seem to have a huge punch in the deep bass.
Overall these are great headphones, but maybe not for everyone for the price. In my opinion they are a great gaming headset for the reason that they have a lot of features. The down side is that the audio quality can probably be closely compared to a cheaper pair of headphones.
I would recommend, but these may not be for everyone because of the price.
they are splendid and very light for wireless headset; after 2-3 hours of playing you dont feel the weight. Stylish design. Made for intensive gaming with the best sound quality ever. Its worth every penny and you dont have the opportunity to feel sorry for the money.
For music- decent quality.
I didn't use the microphone so i cant give feedback on that.
The build quality of these is really sturdy, they are large, circular, heavy headphones. But they have a pretty tight fit and are not that flexible at all, it's a bit like putting your head into a cushiony vise. It's not uncomfortable, not at all, but you definitely feel them grip you around your ears, they never "disappeared" for me which is what most headphones aim to do. The plus side to that is that they aren't likely to break anytime soon.
The sound quality is a mixed bag. I find that these have massive power and great dynamics. They can go from absolute silence to massive volume, complete with intense bass and gargantuan power, great for shooting games, action movies or horror movies in particular. But that's also all they can do. The dialogue can feel a tad muffled and muddy at times, and they really aren't ideal for music or dialogue-heavy listening. There is an equalizer that you can play with on the base itself (complete with a beautiful display and nice little touch wheel), but the equalizer is very "digital", meaning that the difference is somewhat negligible at best. I felt that some settings, like the one for music, actually made things sound worse than the regular setting, so I just haven't messed with it more. In short, acoustic qualities and mid/upper range just aren't a part of the build here, and that can be a little bit disappointing if you want a rich spectrum of sound or you're used to more "musical" headphones.
In short these are heavy duty sledgehammer headphones. Blunt, massive, and with enormous power but almost no subtlety.
+ Sturdy build quality
+ Powerful and dynamic sound with an emphasis on raw power and bass
+ Overall a great design and a really nice looking little base unit/reciever with a lot of settings
+ The ability to pass-through your ordinary surround system via optical cable
+ Built-in microphone with a mute button that is easy to slide out and use
+ Two batteries included so you never run out of power
- Can feel a tad bit tight on the ears (not uncomfortable but noticeable)
- Lack acoustic qualities and "musical" qualities and dialogue can feel a bit muffled
- You have to connect an Xbox controller adapter via cable to chat with friends
- Equalizer settings are all but negligible