Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£19.99+ Free shipping

on 22 October 2014
I ordered this fleece jacket because I have previously bought the half zip fleece from Stedman. I love the half zip fleece so got the full zip jacket for ease of use. It fits perfectly and is warm, comfortable and soft to the touch. The service is speedy and problem-free. It is perfect for the cooler and colder months and, as I have said in a previous review, I will keep on buying these fleeces as long as they are made.
on 10 January 2015
The Stedman ST5030 Mens Active Fleece Jacket
Is great Value for Money, Stylish and with nice material
The two pockets are double stitched and well finished
The sleeves are Longer than I required which is better than too small ( I can have these altered)
The Draw-cords at the bottom are just what is needed so the Fleece can fit a wide range of customers
I am totally pleased with my puchase
on 17 December 2014
This fleece looked too thin when I opened the package but when I put it on it provided the same warmth as some of my thicker ones. It is great to wear as it does not restrict movement in any way.
Lovely product, many thanks
on 12 December 2014
This is excellent value for money and it fits well on my 6'5" tall husband, it makes a great garment for under an outer coat or wearing around the house. The sleeves are narrow, the only comment to bear in mind.
on 15 December 2014
Bought to wear under a waterproof for extra warmth, fits the bill perfectly, nice quality.
on 3 July 2014
My husband is very pleased with the jacket. I have only given four stars instead of five because the jacket arrived two days' later than the stated delivery date. The quality of the jacket is fine and fits very well.
on 16 September 2014
Bought this as a cheap prop (to look like a postman) and it is excellent for that.
Not particularly well made or quality material, but it would keep you warm, and for the price it is excellent value.
on 3 September 2015
I brought this for my 13 yr old son and the medium was just the right fit. It was a little lighter than some fleece but ideal for under a jacket or coat my son siad it feels nice and warm .
on 18 May 2016
Have bought a couple of these now and they fit me perfectly and are very comfortable.
on 12 October 2014
hi very happy with fleece jacket. excellent price and easy purchase and good service.