on 13 August 2015
These are fabulous and just what my Galactic Explorer outfit needed to finish it to perfection. Ordered at the last minute and they still arrived 2 days before I needed them. I definitely recommend removing the dark lenses as they are really REALLY dark. Fortunately these come with a lighter set which were fabulous. They are sturdier than I expected - and even survived accidentally being sat on on the train journey home!
on 31 December 2014
Absolutely brilliant. They look good and feel good. They came with both blue and orange lenses. The only criticisms I have is that the black lenses are too dark to see clearly out of (though this isnt so much of a problem for me bc I usually only wear them on my head or on a hat as I wear glasses) and the fact that they're made out of plastic. I would have preferred some sort of metal but I realise problems could occur such as discomfort and possible allergies. They came with stickers though I probably won't use them. I hope my review was of use :)
on 9 March 2018
Love the shades seem pretty strong 4 different colour lens plus stickers but I prefer to get brown lens too as wear them outside as well as in club/rave and other colours arent dark enough.
on 22 January 2014
These Goggles look fantastic - they feel a little cheap, plastic etc but they look ACE ! They came with clear, blackout, red and blue interchangeable plastic lenses and some stickers which are little childish, but hey I am a little childish for 40+ .
Great for a steam punk look and with the addition of a few cogs and dials they will be even better !
Good price too.
on 24 November 2015
Very reliable supplier and fast delivery. The goggles are amazing. They don't only look good but are of much better quality than I expected at that price. They also come with various coloured lenses.I highly recommend them to anybody who is into steampunk.
on 3 June 2015
These glasses look amazing. Feel like they were made by Victorian Engineers.
They even give an olde worlde feel looking through them with the reflection in the glass of the side screen.
Dont use them for driving because they do cut into your peripheral vision. But they do look good
on 6 October 2015
My colleague's emerging Steampunk interest has been enhanced by these goggles,. which arrived on schedule via the Amazon locker. She loved the interchangeable lenses and has these mounted on her hat already.
on 14 June 2017
Great for fancy dress ect but the dark glass makes it very dark!!
on 22 March 2017
Really surprised that the lenses were swappable and glass, I loved these for halloween.
on 6 September 2017
This came very quickly and is worth the money