Statistical Analysis: Microsoft Excel 2010 Paperback – 22 Apr 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Conrad Carlberg started writing about Excel, and its use in quantitative analysis, before workbooks had worksheets. As a graduate student he had the great good fortune to learn something about statistics from the wonderfully gifted Gene Glass. He remembers much of it and has learned more since–and has exchanged the discriminant function for logistic regression–but it still looks like a rodeo. This is a book he has been wanting to write for years, and he is grateful for the opportunity. He expects to refer to it often while running his statistical consulting business.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
To give you an example of why I think this book is worth buying, array formulas are frequently referred to by the authors mentioned above - but more in a what they are/do type of way than how to use them. On Day 1 of owning this book, not even having read more than one chapter, I can now use the FREQUENCY function in conjunction with pivot tables/charts to do quick analysis that would take alot more effort with the other books - in a nutshell, this book helps you apply what you learn, not just learn for the sake of it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An exceptional and informative book, and even better than Conrad's previous Excel version. If you are prepared to sit down and follow the examples, a whole new world opens up even... Read morePublished on 18 May 2013 by Zanamo
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Financial
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Excel
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Spreadsheets
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences