- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Station Life in New Zealand (Dodo Press) Paperback – 29 Jun 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
First published in 1870, this book was extremely popular, going through several editions and being translated into French and German. It tells of the expeditions, adventures, and emergencies in the daily life of the wife of a New Zealand sheep-farmer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Definitely worth reading. By the way I love my new life here in NZ. I can recommend both the book and the country wholeheartedly.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?