- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Stately Passions: The Scandals of Britain's Great Houses Hardcover – 2 Mar 2006
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jamie Douglas-Home is a freelance journalist and author. He is a son of the late playwright (the Hon.) William Douglas-Home, and the nephew of the late Tory politician and former Prime Minister, Sir Alec Douglas-Home.
Top customer reviews
No matter what I paid for this book I objected to it ending when only 65% through - the remaining 35% being reference notes on each chapter. With Kindles I am not going to keep clicking forward to see each reference and by the time I've finished the book the references are somewhat immaterial.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > British Royalty
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1501-1700
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Tudors & Stuarts: 1501-1700
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain
- Books > History > Europe > Ireland
- Books > History > World History